Step 1: Share Your Google Analytics Account With Timeshare CMO
A) Sign into Google Analytics
B) Click Admin on the left side
C) In the Account column, click User Management
D) Add permissions for email@example.com, using Read & Analyze for the permissions
Step 2: Locate The View ID You Want To Track And Write It Down
A) While in Google Analytics, click the property and view selector at the top left.
B) Under the Views pane on the right, write down the ID of the Google Analytics view you want your dashboards to use.
Note: The name of the view you want to use may be different than the one pictured below
Step 3: Grant Timeshare CMO Access to Webmaster Tools
If you have not already done so, set up your Google Search console account. You can validate by using Google Analytics, so long as you have admin privileges. Then, you'll need to grant us access.
A) Sign into Google Webmaster Tools
B) In the Search Console, select the web property you want to use for your dashboards, then click the Manage Property drop down menu and click Add or remove users
C) Click the red Add a New User box on the right
D) In the in-page popup box, add firstname.lastname@example.org with Restricted permissions, then click the Add button
Step 4: Complete This Form
You're All Set. Here's What Happens Next:
- Look For an email invitation to a Google Sheet within 15 minutes.
- Be sure to check your spam folder!
- If you do not see this invitation, please email us: email@example.com
- Inside the Google Sheet will be instructions on how to use your dashboard, along with how to get more help.
- Every seven days, you'll see another invite from us. Be sure to set up filters to make sure you can find your dashboards!